Dr. Prathama Chaudhuri
Dr. Prathama Chaudhuri is a distinguished Neuro-psychiatrist in Kolkata, practising since 1997. She completed her MBBS with Honours from Calcutta Medical College in 1992. She was awarded the MD (Psychiatry) degree by CIP, Ranchi in 1997. Dr. Chaudhuri acquired the Diplomate of National Board (DNB) title in Psychiatry from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, in 1998. She also completed a World Health Organisation Fellowship at New South Wales Institute of Psychiatry, Sydney, Australia.She also underwent a brief training in Hypnotherapy at UK College of Hypnotherapy, London. Dr. Prathama Chaudhuri serves as Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Institute of Psychiatry, Kolkata.She is a Visiting Faculty at Calcutta University and Jadavpur University. She is a regular speaker at national and international psychiatry conferences and events in India and overseas. Her specializations include Neuropsychiatry, Child Psychology, Relationship Counselling, Stress Management & Substance De-Addiction.
Dr. Rajarshi Neogi
Dr Rajarshi Neogi is a distinguished Neuro-psychiatrist and Academician in Kolkata, practising since 2010. He pursued his M.B.B.S. from R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata and MD from PGIMER, Chandigarh along with training from NIMHANS, Bangalore. He is a co-investigator of the National Mental Health Survey. His specialisations include General Adult Psychiatry, Neuropsychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Child Psychiatry, Sexual Health Medicine and Liaison Psychiatry. Dr Neogi is a regular speaker in National and International conferences, holding publications in several renowned journals.
- Dr. Biju Singh (Menopause, Infertility, Contraception)
- Dr. Om Prakash Singh (Psychiatrist)
- Dr P Sengupta (Neurologist)
- Dr Siladitya Ray (MD, Chief Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, Specialist in Sexual Health)
- Dr. Amar Nath Mallik (Consultant Psychiatrist)
- Dr Sanchari Roy (Consultant Neuropsychiatrist)
- Dr Bappaditya Chowdhury (Consultant Neuro Psychiatrist)
- Dr Anirban Ray (Consultant Psychiatrist, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist)
- Dr Rudraprasad Acharya (Consultant Neuropsychiatrist )