Intern With Us
General Internship Program
If you are a Fresher and are looking for an opportunity to gain experience and mentorship under our team of Advisors, Doctors, Psychologists and Special Educators, you can choose to Intern with us for a duration of 3- 6 months.
Caring Minds offers internship programs for graduate and post graduate students who are interested in the field of Mental health and wellness.
New Initiatives Intern
If marketing/sales/business development catches your interest, this internship could be a great opportunity for you to help us raise awareness about Mental Health via community outreach programs, seek out new ways of expanding our footprint Pan-India so as to make Mental Health resonant with Caring Minds!
Caring Minds offers internship programs for Under Graduate, Graduate & Post Graduate and for those who have effective spoken/written Communication Skills, flair for marketing and enthusiasm for a duration of 3- 6 months.
Comprehensive Internship Program
- Hands-on clinical experience in specific areas of clinical psychology
- Theoretical inputs
- Recognized by University of Calcutta
- Intensive supervision
Who can do the course
- Masters in Psychology, Human Development and Special Education
Six Months Certificate Course in Internship Programme in Mental Health
It is recognized by University of Calcutta
Aim: The aim is to provide clinical training to undergraduate students in the field of psychology/social science to develop their skill in Child, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric mental health issues. The aim is to help the students to have a better understanding of diagnosis, assessments and management in the field of clinical psychology/psychiatry.
Overview of the training programme
- Case history taking and Mental Status Examination.
- Understanding of the diagnosis
- Orientation, administration and scoring of different psychological testing
- Orientation to various interventions and therapeutic strategies in clinical settings.
- Preparation and delivery of workshops
- Projects /Case submission
- Registration fees: Rs.10000
- Early Bird Discount: Rs.2000
- Tution Fees: Rs.2500
- Duration: 6 months; 5 days a week; 6 hours a day
- Courses commences from 8th May, 2018