Intern With Us
General Internship Program
If you are a Fresher and are looking for an opportunity to gain experience and mentorship under our team of Advisors, Doctors, Psychologists and Special Educators, you can choose to Intern with us for a duration of 3- 6 months. Minimum period of internship is three months. No online internship offered here.
Caring Minds offers internship programs for graduate and post graduate students who are interested in the field of Mental health and wellness.
New Initiatives Intern
If marketing/sales/business development catches your interest, this internship could be a great opportunity for you to help us raise awareness about Mental Health via community outreach programs, seek out new ways of expanding our footprint Pan-India so as to make Mental Health resonant with Caring Minds!
Caring Minds offers internship programs for Under Graduate, Graduate & Post Graduate and for those who have effective spoken/written Communication Skills, flair for marketing and enthusiasm for a duration of 3- 6 months.
Comprehensive Internship Program
- Hands-on clinical experience in specific areas of clinical psychology
- Theoretical inputs
- Recognized by University of Calcutta
- Intensive supervision
Who can do the course
- Masters in Psychology, Human Development and Special Education
Six Months Certificate Course in Internship Programme in Mental Health
It is recognized by University of Calcutta
Aim: The aim is to provide clinical training to undergraduate students in the field of psychology/social science to develop their skill in Child, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric mental health issues. The aim is to help the students to have a better understanding of diagnosis, assessments and management in the field of clinical psychology/psychiatry.
Overview of the training programme
- Case history taking and Mental Status Examination.
- Understanding of the diagnosis
- Orientation, administration and scoring of different psychological testing
- Orientation to various interventions and therapeutic strategies in clinical settings.
- Preparation and delivery of workshops
- Projects /Case submission
- Registration fees: Rs.10000
- Tution Fees: Rs.2500
- Duration: 6 months; 5 days a week; 6 hours a day