- The Telegraph | Oct 17, 2017
Caring Hand For Mind Matters
- The Telegraph, 29th November 2015
Mrs. Minu Budhia, Indrani Dasgupta & Preeyam Budhia talk beauty and more with T2…
- The Telegraph, 29th August 2015
Help on Wheels…
- Times of India, 21st July 2015
Unique oppurtunity to care for troubled minds.
- Times of India, 29th August 2015
Dev at the inauguration of Caring Minds on Wheels with Preeyam Budhia…
- The Telegraph, 21st July 2015
Launch of Caring Minds’ one year post-graduate diploma course in Basic Counselling.
- The Telegraph, 7th March 2015
Caring Minds founder, Mrs. Minu Budhia awarded for Public Service at the CMA Management Excellence Awards 2015
- The Telegraph, 17th September 2014
Illness to wellness, a mental message
- The right way, Graphotherapy
Simply Kolkata Cover Story
- The Telegraph, 24th April 2014
Lessons in the School of Love
- The Telegraph, 26th March 2014
Don’t be a bully, don’t be bullied either
- The Telegraph, 4th March 2014
Be cool, don’t be a fool on social media
- The Telegraph, 11th February 2014
Beat the exam blues, with a smile
- Times of India, 10th November 2013
Winged guests throng Youth Brigade’s butterfly garden
- Business India, June 10th – 23rd 2013
Psychiatric help comes out of the closet at the Caring Minds
- The Telegraph, T2, 6th June 2013
The opening of Caring Minds saw the city’s social set turn up to wish Minu Budhia all the best.
- IndiaTVNews, 11th May 2013
IndiaTVNews covers the launch of Caring Minds super-specialty mental health facility in Kolkata.
- The Economic Times, 11th May 2013
The launch of Caring Minds super-specialty mental health facility in Kolkata, covered by The Economic Times.
- The Telegraph, 22nd April 2013
Minu Budhia, the director of Caring Minds interviewed by The Telegraph
- Marwar India, October 2013
“Caring Minds is probably the first organisation that I am aware of which is trying to empower people across social strata…”