- Generating self- awareness/Better knowledge of oneself.
- Better understanding of the other.
- Build the basic counselling skills of empathy, non-judgement acceptance and genuine positive regard of the other.
- Identification and management of disorders.
Overview of Content
- Understand counselling and psychotherapy
- Hands-on training in counselling
- Explore the concept and continuum of normalcy
- Understand the various schools of thought in psychology
- Understand the theories of personality and development
- Understand the different bio-psycho-social issues.
- Treatment and management of different bio-psycho-social issues
- Recognized by University of Calcutta
- Interactive sessions, Group discussions and Role Plays
- Mock Sessions
- Supervision and peer supervision
- Activities to explore and understand the concepts better
- Extensive course material
Who is this course for?
The workshop is open to anyone who is a graduate in any field and wants to understand the tenets of counselling. It is open for someone who wants to explore himself/herself.
Course Duration 1 Year
- Starting Date- 9th December, 2017
- Registration Fees- Rs 12,000/-
- Tution Fees- Rs 3,000 /-per month
- Weekend batches are available
Options for Registration
- Pay cash/cheque (to Caring Minds) at Caring Minds, 54A Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata-25. Contact no- +91 9836403766, 033-24751230
- Online transfer (followed up by sms to inform) to Caring Minds, HDFC Bank, Current Account No. 06932000008761 (31, Chowringhee Road, Park Street, Kolkata- 700016) IFSC Code HDFC0000693 and email details to firstname.lastname@example.org