Human Sexuality has always been a burning topic ever since human beings appeared on Planet Earth. No other subject has ever drawn so much interest and attention till date.No other subject has had such profound impact on human life and society. Sexual compatibility is one of the important factors influencing and determining marital life and relationships between life partners. Without a satisfying sexual life, all relationships flounder or else grind to a halt! Even though Sex having been ascribed such vital significance in marital life, surprisingly, most men, women and couples take a casual and cursory view of it. Either there is insufficient knowledge or ignorance about it or else couples look at it as something obligatory. Very few men and women appreciate the importance of Sex in personal life; only when cracks appear in a relationship, do they realize how vital Sex is in making a couple happy and stabilizing a relationship. In our country, more than 66% of couples suffer from sexual problems of various forms which is potentially destroying relationships and decimating marriages.
Sexual Health Clinic has been developed to address and treat the sexual problems of individual men and women and also live-in partners or married couples. Attending Sexual Health Clinic can make a major difference in the relationship equation between warring couples ravaged by sexual difficulties.
Sexual Health Clinic is suitable for men, women and couples who suffer from the following problems:
- Problem in having proper erection or inability to sustain erection in males (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Fast discharge of semen in men (Premature Ejaculation)
- Loss of Sexual Interest in both men & women (Low Libido)
- Fear of engaging in sex in females (Frigidity)
- Dry vagina in women causing difficulty in penetrative sex (Vaginismus)
- Painful sexual intercourse (Dyspareunia)
- Abnormal sexual interests & behaviour (Perversions/Paraphilias)
- Lack of emotional warmth causing distancing between couples thus affecting normal conjugal life
- Mental Disorders affecting sexual life of men and women (Alcoholism, Anxiety, Depression, Personality Disorders, Schizophrenia and Adjustment Disorders)