The Inauguration of Caring Minds took place from the 26th of April till the 5th of May, 2013. On the first day of the opening, the Hon’ble Governor Sri N. K. Naranyan cut the ribbon thereby setting the stage for the events that followed. He was kind enough to grace us with words of encouragement and praise for the initiative.
During the course of the inauguration, the center was graced by the presence of around 1500 of the city’s Doctors, School Principals & Faculty, NGOs, IAS & IPS Officers, Consulates, Celebrities, Press & Media and friends.
During the course of events, the doctors chambers were converted into activity rooms, each dedicated to a service that the Center offers. Our in-house Psychologists demonstrated each construct and held Q & A sessions with guests and answered queries.
- On handwriting analysis our in-house Graphologists Mrs Sunita Singhi and Hansakinkini Dev Roy helped our guests by analyzing their handwriting and counselled them to how to improve their personality by changing their handwriting strokes.
- Our In-house nutritionist Ipshita Ghosh counselled our guests with queries on Nutrition and Diet Counselling.
- In-house Clinical Psychologist Tanaya Chatterjee assisted guests with Crisis Intervention, Employee Screening Programmes and Career Counselling.
- Sucheta Sanyal, our Clinical Psychologist assisted guests by conducted a Stress Test and counselled them on Stress Management. She also helped guests with Adolescent problems and the importance of School Counselling.
- Child and Adolescent Psychologist Devlina Lahiri assisted guests with issues on parenting and positive disciplining strategies and rehabilitation for special needs.
- Clinical Psychologist Pompi Banerjee assisted guests with relationship management, employee counselling and employee skill assessment and skill enhancement programmes.
- Clinical Psychologist Michelle Manuel assisted guests in our Relaxation Room by demonstrating our Biofeedback Machines and spoke to guests regarding effective Stress Management Strategies.
- Training and Development Head, Preeyam Budhia and Swati Kanoria helped guests in the analysis of their Personality.
Coupled with all the activities and handouts demonstrated and conducted on the participants, was a lavish spread of Wine and Cheese which added to the slender of the occasion.