Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals having a graduate degree in psychology or social work willing to learn the basics of Family and Couples therapy. Participants having professional experience of working in the field of mental health will be given preference.
- Facilitator: Sayan Ganguly (M.Phil PSW)
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate in Psychology or Social Work
- Duration : 6 Months
- Classes: Two days in a week (Tuesday and Thursday, 5pm to 8pm )
- Classes will be conducted online through ZOOM
- Beginning date: May, 2020
- Registration Fee: Rs. 5000
- Monthly Fee: Rs. 3000
- LIMITED SEATS
Call – +91 99034 73921 for registration
Options for Payment
1. Pay cash/cheque (to Caring Minds) at Caring Minds, 54A, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata-700025. Contact no- +91 9836403766, 033-24751230 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Online transfer (followed up email to email@example.com with the transaction number) to Caring Minds, HDFC Bank, Current Account No. 06932000008761 (31, Chowringhee Road, Park Street, Kolkata- 700016) IFSC Code HDFC0000693
3. All payments made through paytm is subject to acceptance only when the sent money receipt copy is shared either through mail or Whatsapp to 9836403766.