Caring Minds is happy to share that we are offering online courses and online workshops via our academic wing Akademia. We started these online workshops to help people during an unfamiliar, stressful time and to provide training sessions that empower people to break stigmas & embrace self-care and self-love.
Designed for those with and without a background in psychology, our workshops are interactive, engaging and provide an in-depth understanding of specific topics. Conducted by experienced psychologists and subject matter experts, the workshops can be attended by students, parents, working professionals, educators, mental health professionals, and many more.
Our training academy develops and delivers both short-term workshops and long-term psychology related courses. While workshops are held over a period of one, two, or three days, the duration of the certificate & diploma courses are six months to a year.
Some of our online workshops are:
• Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Social Skill Training & Positive Behavioural Support for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Mindfulness Training
• Learning Disability
• Anger Management
• Don’t Eat Less, Eat Right
• Managing a Hyperactive Child
• Managing Challenging Behaviour in the Classroom
Having received an overwhelmingly positive response to our online workshops, we decided to offer two of our most popular long-term courses online. These are:
• One-year Diploma in Psychological Counselling
• Six-month Certificate Course in Family and Couples Therapy
We are committed to sharing awareness and knowledge through education during these uncertain times and look forward to walking this new path.