Panic disorder is characterized by discrete and intense periods of anxiety that occur unexpectedly, without warning, and are not always linked to a specific place or situation. With panic disorder, there is often no warning, and therefore it is harder to predict when it may occur. Children with panic symptoms may experience high anxiety, have difficulty breathing, feel as if everything around them is closing in and may experience feelings of impending doom.
Worried that you or your loved one might be suffering from panic disorder?
- Do you or your loved one have an increased heart rate, chest pain or discomfort?
- Do you or your loved one sweat a lot and has shortness of breath?
- Do you or your loved one have a feeling of choking, chills or hot flushes?
- Do you or your loved one often have an upset stomach, feels dizzy and numbness?
- Do you or your loved one often fear of losing control or going crazy?
- Do you or your loved one often fear dying?
If you have said yes to most of the above, we might be able to help you.
Treatments we can help you with: