Who is this course for?
This course is for professionals in the field of psychology, who aspire to help people with mental health issues through use of various psychotherapeutic modalities.
- Duration:- Six Months plus one month practical classes held twice a week for 3 hrs.
- Classes will be conducted online through ZOOM.
- Registration fee:- Rs. 6000/-
- Tuition fees:- Rs. 5000/- per month
- Minimum eligibility:- Postgraduation in psychology/social work or Graduation in any stream with one year diploma in counselling.
- New batch will start from October, 2021.
- Recognised by Jadavpur University.
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Third Wave Therapies:- 1.) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy & 2.) Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Study materials will be provided (soft copies).
Options for Registration
- Pay cash/cheque (to CARING MINDS A UNIT OF PATTON FOUNDATION) at Caring Minds, 54A Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata-25. Contact no- +91 9836403766, 033-24751230
- Online transfer (followed up by sms to inform) to Caring Minds, HDFC Bank, Current Account No. 50200050324370 (31, Chowringhee Road, Park Street, Kolkata- 700016) IFSC Code HDFC0000693 and email details to firstname.lastname@example.org